By Eric Jacinto
The brand new season of the Premier League is finally here as Leicester City played Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium today and lost 4-3. The other nine games are this weekend as Liverpool take on Watford at Vicarage Road at 7:30 AM ET/12:30 PM (England Time) that is the first game of the weekend. As a LFC (Liverpool) fan I can't wait to watch.
** BPL Champions, *Qualify for Champions League Group Stage *^ Qualify for Champions League Play-Off Round, ***Qualify for Europa Group Stage, ^ Relegated to the EFL (English Football League) Championship
**1. Chelsea (91 Points)
*2. Man City (89 Points) and will win the FA Cup
*3. Liverpool (81 Points)
*^4. Arsenal (81 Points)
***5. Man United (79 Points)
6. Leicester City (77 Points)
7. West Ham United (76 Points) Will qualify for Europa League Third Qualifying Round because Liverpool will finished third.
8. Tottenham (66 Points)
9. Stoke City (54 Points)
10. Bournemouth (51 Points)
11. Southhampton (50 Points) Will Finished ahead of Everton basic on Goal Difference.
12. Everton (50 Points)
13. West Bromwich (49 Points)
14. Watford (45 Points)
15. Crystal Palace (41 Points)
16. Newcastle United (40 Points)
17. Burnley (38 Points) Will stay up due to Goal Difference
^18. Swansea City (38 Points)
^19. Brighton & Hove Albion (34 Points)
^20. Huddersfield Town (32 Points)
Now I will predict who will be promoted from English Football League Championship:
1. Reading Will win the EFL Championship
2. Hull City
3. Aston Villa (Will Finish 4th) Will Win the Play-off to get promoted
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.